Saturday, July 30, 2011

Warm-up session before work out!

Hey This is Mike and I just wanted to introduce you all to my fitness program. My work outs are all about losing fat and building lean muscle and strength by doing super explosive circuit intervals. You see with my workouts you will boost up your metabolism by increased heart rate pressure from explosive workouts making your metabolism work faster for 48 hours of constant burning. With my work outs you shall drop stubborn fat from such places as your belly and thighs. The two biggest areas people have problems with. For those of you that don't know some people feel that by lowering there food intake will drop there belly which is very wrong. You need to eat and not just eat but eat the right stuff which you will see in my nutrition area of my blog. Eating the right amount and doing the right workouts will burn all those stubborn fats. So with these explosive and intense workouts it will put your body in check. Confusing them, pretty much making your muscle wake up and get oxygen. Also once your metabolism increases you won't have to worry so much about what you eat but still eating a satisfying amount not a I'm so full amount. So with these work outs your stress level will actually change as well. You'll gain confidence, extra energy, happiness, and a great body. This is just a brief summary of what I'm about and my workouts are about. I promise that I won't give up on anyone and anyone that's training at home by watching this. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask me. Thanks for taking the time to read this and enjoy your workouts.

Mike "MKF fitness"


No comments:

Post a Comment